Are you looking to cancel your subscriptions on Telkom? Whether you’re no longer using the service or you’re simply looking to save some money, canceling your subscription is easy. Here are a few different ways to do it.
In this article, I’ll show you How to Cancel Subscription on Telkom quickly and easily, no matter what type of subscription you have. I’ve also included some tips on How to Avoid Unwanted Subscriptions in the future.
Canceling a Telkom subscription can be a bit of a hassle. The process can vary depending on the type of subscription you have.
What You Need to Know Before Cancelling Your Subscription
- Are you under contract?If you’re under contract with Telkom, you may be subject to early termination fees. Be sure to read your contract carefully to understand what these fees are and when they apply.
- What are the early termination fees?The early termination fees for Telkom subscriptions vary depending on the type of service and the length of your contract. Be sure to ask about these fees when you cancel your subscription.
- What will happen to your account balance?If you have a balance on your account when you cancel your subscription, Telkom will usually prorate the remaining balance and refund you the difference.
First of all, you need to check which subscriptions are active For your help I’m writing instructions in very easy steps simply follow the below steps.
How to Check Subscription on Telkom USSD
- Open the phone dialer app on your phone.
- Dial the USSD code *180#.
- Select Telkom Plus, which is option 5.
- Select Telkom Self-Service, which is option 9.
- Select Active Services, which is option 1.
- A list of all your active & pending Telkom subscriptions will be displayed.
If you want to learn how to check balance on Telkom read it
How to Check Subscription on Telkom on app
Are you wondering How to Check Subscription on Telkom on the app? It’s actually quite simple! Here are the steps involved:
How to download the Telkom app
The Telkom app is available for download on both Android and iOS devices. To download the app, simply search for “Telkom” in the app store of your device.
How to log in to the Telkom app
Once you have downloaded the Telkom app, you will need to log in to your account. To do this, enter your Telkom username and password.
- after Download and login Tap on the “Menu” icon.
- Tap on “My Account”.
- Tap on “Subscriptions”.
- You will see a list of all of your subscriptions.
- For each subscription, you will see the name of the service, the amount you are paying, and the billing period.
- You can also tap on each subscription to see more information about it.
You can see the name of the subscription, the amount it costs, and the date it will renew.
What to Dial to Cancel or Check Subscription on Telkom
Telkom is a South African telecommunications company that offers a wide range of services, including mobile phone contracts, landlines, broadband internet, and television. If you are a Telkom customer and you want to cancel a subscription, you can do so using the USSD code *180#. and follow the instructions otherwise follow the below steps.
How to Cancel Subscription on Telkom USSD
Here are step-by-step instructions on How to Cancel Subscription on Telkom using USSD, Simply follow and cancel your subscription.
- Open the phone dialer app on your phone.
- Dial the USSD code *180#.
- Select option 5, which is Telkom Plus.
- Select option 9, which is Telkom Self-Service.
- Select option 1, which is Active Services.
- A list of all your active and pending status Telkom subscriptions will be displayed.
- Scroll through the list and select the subscription that you want to cancel.
- Press the “Send” button.
- You will be prompted to confirm your cancellation.
- Select the “Yes” option to confirm your cancellation by pressing 1.
- You will receive a message from Telkom mobile confirming that you have unsubscribed from the service.
Make sure you are using your Telkom line to dial *180#.
Be sure to select the correct option when prompted.
Carefully read the confirmation message before confirming the cancellation.
If you have any problems canceling your subscription, contact Telkom Customer Care.
if you are lost your telkom number you can read my other blogpost
How to Cancel Subscription on Telkom Using the App
Here are some steps on How to Cancel Subscription on Telkom using the Telkom app:
- Open the Telkom app.
- Sign in to your account.
- Tap on theMenuicon (three horizontal lines) in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap onMy Accounts.
- Tap on the account that you want to cancel the subscription for.
- Tap onManage Services.
- Tap on theCancelbutton next to the subscription that you want to cancel.
- Enter your reason for canceling the subscription and tap onSubmit.
- Telkom will send you a confirmation email.
How to Cancel Subscription on Telkom Online
To cancel your Telkom subscription online, you’ll need to log in to your Telkom account. Once you’re logged in, click on the “Manage Accounts” tab. Then, select the service you want to cancel and click on the “Cancel Subscription” button. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cancellation.
Here are the steps on how to cancel a subscription to Telkom Online, without wasting time follow these steps
- Go to the Telkom website: https://www.telkom.co.za/.
- Click on the “Sign in” button in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your Telkom username and password and click on the “Sign in” button.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “My Account” tab.
- Under the “My Services” section, click on the “Manage Accounts” button.
- Select the subscription that you want to cancel.
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Enter your reason for canceling the subscription and click on the “Cancel Subscription” button again.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your subscription has been canceled.
How to Cancel a Telkom Subscription by Phone
If you’d rather cancel your subscription by phone, you can call Telkom customer service. The customer service number is 081 180. When you call, provide your account information and explain that you want to cancel your subscription. The customer service representative will walk you through the cancellation process.
Cancel Your Telkom Subscription by visiting a Store
- Go to the nearest Telkom store.
- Bring your Telkom ID and proof of identification.
- Ask to speak to a customer service representative.
- Explain that you want to cancel your Telkom subscription.
- The customer service representative will ask you for the reason for your cancellation.
- The customer service representative will then process your cancellation request.
- You will be given a cancellation confirmation document.
How to Avoid Unwanted Subscriptions
The best way to avoid unwanted subscriptions is to be careful about what you sign up for. Before you sign up for any subscription, be sure to read the terms and conditions carefully. This will help you understand your cancellation rights and any potential fees.
After reading this article, you should now know how to cancel subscription on Telkom. There are three easy ways to do it: using ussd code *180# online, over the phone, or in person.
If you choose to cancel online, you can log in to your Telkom account and select the “Manage Accounts” option. From there, you can select the subscription you want to cancel and click on the “Cancel” button.
If you prefer to cancel over the phone, you can call Telkom’s customer service line and speak to a representative.
And if you want to cancel in person, you can visit a Telkom store and speak to a representative.
I hope this article has been helpful for anyone who is looking to cancel their Telkom subscription. The process is relatively simple, and there are a few different ways to do it. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Telkom customer support.