Are you looking to check your Vodacom subscriptions? If so, you may be wondering how to do it. There are a few different ways to check your subscriptions; the best way for you depends on your needs.
In this article, I will show you How to Check Subscriptions on Vodacom using the USSD code, the Vodacom App and website, and by calling Vodacom customer service.
I have already written about How to Cancel Subscriptions on Vodacom. You can Read this article after reading this one.
Ways To Check Subscriptions on Vodacom
- Using USSD Code
- Via SMS
- Using the Vodacom App and Website
- By calling Customer care
How to Check Subscriptions on Vodacom Using USSD
You can also check a subscription using the USSD code. To check a subscription using code, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Dial *135*997# on your Vodacom phone.
- Step 2: Select option 1 to view your subscriptions.
- Step 3: Follow the instructions on the screen.
If you have too much airtime and you want to convert it You Can Learn How to Convert Vodacom Airtime to Data in Seconds
How to Check Subscriptions on Vodacom App
The My Vodacom app is a free app that allows you to manage your Vodacom account from your smartphone. to check your active subscriptions. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Download and install the Vodacom app.
- Open the app and log in using your username and password.
- Click the “My Account” button.
- Select “Manage Services” from the menu to view a list of the services you have subscribed to.
How to Check for Subscriptions on Vodacom Using Website
To check your active subscriptions on Vodacom using the website, you can follow the steps below:
- Open your web browser and go to the Vodacom website.
- Log in to your account using your username and password.
- Once you are logged in, navigate to the “My Account” section.
- Under “My Account,” select “Content Services.”
- Here, you will see all your current subscriptions to WASP services, V-Live, and add to bill services
How to Check Active Subscriptions on Vodacom By Calling
The Vodacom customer care number is 082 135. To check a subscription by phone, follow these steps:
- Open the phone dialer on your mobile
- Call Vodacom customer care on 135.
- Select the option for checking a subscription.
- Provide your account details.
- The customer care representative will be able to tell you which subscriptions you have and how much you are being charged for them.
Read Also: How To Transfer Airtime On Vodacom
How to Stop Subscriptions on Vodacom Via SMS
- Send an SMS to 31050 with the word “STOP”.
- Vodacom will send you a text message with a list of all of your active subscriptions.
- The text message will include the name of the subscription, the amount you are being charged, and the date your subscription renews.
- If you see a subscription that you no longer want, you can cancel it by replying to the text message with the word “CANCEL”.
Additional Method ↓
Check Vodacom Subscriptions Visit Vodacom Shop
You can also check a subscription in person at a Vodacom store. To check a subscription in person, follow these steps:
- Visit a Vodacom store.
- Provide your account details to a Vodacom representative.
- The Vodacom representative will be able to tell you which subscriptions you have and how much you are being charged for them.
How Do I Check My Subscriptions?
How Do I Check My SIM Subscription?
How Do I Change My Vodacom Subscription?
there are a few different ways to view subscriptions on Vodacom. You can use the Vodacom USSD code, the Vodacom app, and more. all of these solutions are easy to use.
I hope this blog post on how to check subscriptions on Vodacom has been helpful in providing you with some solutions. If you are still having trouble, I recommend contacting Vodacom customer support for assistance.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.